Ultralight Pilots Association of Canada Privacy Statement
- We do not automatically gather any information about you personally when you visit. Information such as your name, phone number, e-mail or address, is only obtained if you supply it voluntarily, usually through registering for a service or a user-related function offered on the site.
- Any personal information you do provide is protected under the federal Privacy Act. This means that, at the point of collection, you will be informed that your personal information is being collected, the purpose for which it is being collected and that you have a right of access to the information.
- We do use software that receives and records the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer that has contacted our Web site. We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our site.
- All data collected on UPAC web sites is stored in a secure, restricted access database.
- Visitor information is not disclosed to anyone except UPAC personnel and only then if the information you supply is required for them to fulfil their job functions, e.g., to respond to a request.
- We will never disclose personal information about you to a third-party without express permission from you. The single exception to this is that we will supply a list of member’s names and membership numbers only to our insurance partner.
For questions or comments regarding this policy or for additional information about the administration of the Privacy Act at UPAC, contact us using the Contact Us link.